At Smile Dental Care we offer a unique opportunity for dentists that want to start building a practice, but don't have the capital, time and willingness to take the massive risks associated with opening a new independent practice from scratch.
Step 1: Find out the details
Carefully go through the list below and decide if you have what it takes to become part of The Smile Team.
Click on the Next button.
You will be provided with additional information. Please take some time to read through everything and then fill in the application form.
We only accept dentists with the following characteristics:
1. Good clinical experience in Private dental practice (Preferably 2years experience)
2. Strong people skills and bedside manners: Its all about the patient
3. Hard-work affinity
4. Risk aversion: Though the implied risks of starting a practice are massively reduced when we help you start your practice versus do it yourself startup, there are some inherent risks that come with private practice. A great Independent Dentists should be comfortable with taking the chance on being successful as well as be able to take calculated risks that will help make their practice grow.
5. Passionate: Without the passion and drive for success, it is unlikely that you will be successful. Likewise, a passion for your practice will be very evident to your patients and will be contagious as well. Dentists with a passion for success and for the dental treatment and overall patient experience will go above and beyond to make sure their practice is successful.
6. Team Player: Uniformity is necessary so that patients know what to expect at any practice location. The ability to follow a system and play by the "rules" is not only expected of a dentist, but it is also required.
7. Thick-Skinned: Like all kinds of leaders, dentists face a steady stream of advice and criticism on a daily basis. The ability to roll with the punches, persevere and take advice from others is critical. Being thick-skinned means not being easily offended by feedback from patients and employees/support staff alike.
8. Adaptability: Possessing the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing circumstances is a must as well as being resilient and able to bounce back from missteps as you establish yourself.
We want to give all our independent dentists the best opportunity to succeed and one of the most important factors in building a successful practice is having the right people on board. If you feel that you lack some of these characteristics you need to seriously consider whether you are the right person for this opportunity.
At The Smile Team, we create Winning Practices with 100% success rates and we intend to keep it that way!